- Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
- Goatee Croaker (Dendrophysa russelli)
- Bearded Worm Goby (Taenioides cirratus)
- Green Chromide (Etroplus suratensis), Toadfish (F. Batrachoididae, Wrasse (F. Labridae)
- Decorated Ponyfish (Nuchequula gerreoides)
- Green Chromide, Toadfish, Striped Eeltail Catfish (Plotosus lineatus)
Reporting from Seletar Dam facing Johor side. Unusually strong pungent smell from the sea got my curiosity as I was riding past this stretch.
Along the shores was a zone of 2 metres with dead horseshoe crabs (F. Limulidae), Mangrove Whipray (Himantura walga), Flower Crab (Portunus pelagicus), Grouper (Epinephelus sp.), Sand Whiting (Sillago sp.), Green Chromide (Etroplus suratensis), Spotted Scat (Scatophagus argus), Barramundi (Lates calcarifer), Toadfish (F. Batrachoididae), shrimps and huge colonies of marine bristleworms (Polychaeta).
Source: Benjamin Li Facebook
(This is Part 3 of a 3-part photo set)