Lesser Banded Hornet (Vespa affinis)
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, 6th November 2015
- Asian Hornet Net
- Hornets: Gentle Giants!
- The hornets of Singapore: their identification, biology and control.
- Hornets (Hymenoptera: Vespinae) of Malaysia
- Vespidae of Vietnam (Insecta: Hymenoptera) 1. Vespinae
- Vespidae of Viet Nam (Insecta: Hymenoptera) 2. Taxonomic notes on Vespinae.
- A first list of vespid wasps from Vietnam (Hymenoptera: Vespidae)
- A Provisional Identification Guide to the Social Vespids of Hong Kong (Hymenoptera: Vespidae)
- Development of the embryo nest of Vespa affinis (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) in Southern Japan
- Taxonomy, distribution and nesting biology of Vespa affinis (L.) and Vespa mocsaryana du Buysson (Hymenoptera, Vespinae)
- Phylogeny of hornets: a total evidence approach (Hymenoptera, Vespidae, Vespinae, Vespa)
- Severe multi-organ dysfunction following multiple wasp (Vespa affinis) stings
- A fatal case of anaphylactic shock caused by the lesser banded hornet, Vespa affinis indosinensis in peninsular Malaysia
- Asian wasp envenomation and acute renal failure: a report of two cases
- Swarming hornet attacks: shock and acute kidney injury—a large case series from Vietnam
- Fatal acute pulmonary oedema and acute renal failure following multiple wasp/hornet (Vespa affinis) stings in Sri Lanka: two case reports
- Acute Kidney Injury Following Rhabdomyolysis due to Multiple Wasp Stings (Vespa affinis)
- Wasp stings (Vespa affinis) induced acute kidney injury following rhabdomyolysis in a 25-year-old woman